Born in 1883, replica hermes is the second child of a poor French unmarried couple. Her father is a groceries from Mount Ceven, and her mother is a shepherd in the Auvergne Mountains. It is said that replica bags uk was born in Saumur, France; another saying was born in Auvergne, in the mountains of southern France. In fact, the legends about replica bags have always been diverse, and Chanel's death to avoid and cover up, even more cast a fog on her birth. Chanel's childhood is unfortunate. When her mother died at the age of twelve, her father left her and four brothers and sisters. Since then, she has been raised by fake bags and entered the Convent School as a child, where she learned a needlework technique.
- 7 defenders and 6 offensive players (teams can use a center). If in shotgun teams may use an extra player to snap.
- All players must wear a helmet.
- Each possession starts on the 40 yd. line - going in.
- First downs are made by crossing the 25-yard line and the 10-yard line.
- 3 downs to make a first down, even inside the 10 yd. line.
- PAT snaps are at the 5 yard line, offensive choice of hash. 2 point conversions will be from the 10 yard line with choice of hash.
- 4 seconds to get pass off; tournament staff will keep time. It will be loss of down and treated as a sack if not thrown in time.
Clock stops on a sack in the final 1:00.
*NOTE: All passes must be forward passes. No laterals or the play will be treated as a sack. Swing passes are allowed
as long as they are forward passes. If a swing pass does not result in positive yardage, the clock will stop under 1:00.
- The 4-second clock starts on snap of ball. The timer will notify sack after the play is dead.
- Possession changes after PAT attempt, failure to make a first down, or turnover.
- Games are 21 minutes long. The clock runs continuous during the 1st 20 minutes and stops according to federation rules
during the final 1:00. THERE WILL BE NO OVERTIME IN POOL PLAY.
- " In overtime, each team will get a PAT attempt (1-pt or 2-pt). The order will be determined by a coin toss. Winner gets to choose
for first overtime and is alternated for each subsequent overtime. Beginning with the 3rd overtime, all attempts will be from the
- Each team gets 1 timeout per game.
- All offensive formations must be legal sets.
- 25 seconds to get the play off.
- One hand-touch anywhere.
- No running plays allowed.
- No double passes or shuffle passes.
- No coaches on the field, coach from the sidelines.
- Touchdown - 6 points
- Interception - 3 Points (no points for INT on PAT) IN the event an INT is thrown on a sack the defense is awarded the points for
- Turnover on downs - 2 points
- PAT - 1 point from the 5 yard line. 2 points from the 10 yard line.
- Defensive pass interference - 5 yards from the original line of scrimmage; Automatic 1st Down or half the distance.
- Offensive pass interference - 5 yard penalty and loss of down (ball will not be moved beyond 40 yard line)
- Defensive holding - 5 yards from original line of scrimmage; Replay the down
- Illegal procedure (offense) = 5 yard penalty
- Defensive off-sides = 5 yd. penalty
- Delay of game = Loss of down
- Fighting/Unsportsmanlike conduct (INDIVIDUAL PLAYER)
~1st Offense = ejection from game
~2nd Offense = ejection from tournament
- Fighting/Unsportsmanlike conduct (TEAM)
~If ANY player leaves the sideline to participate in an on-field fight, the ENTIRE TEAM WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE
- Personal Foul
~Offense = loss of down and 5 yds. from original line of scrimmage
~Defense = 1st down and 5 yds. from original line of scrimmage
- Offense cannot be penalized behind the 40 yard line.
- In the event there is a defensive holding and a sack on the same play, the defense will be penalized according to the above and
the sack will be ignored.
- In the event there is a defensive pass interference and a sack on the same play, the penalty is waved and the sack stands.
- In the event that a sack and interception happen on the same play, the interception stands.
Seeding, Tournament and Tie-Breakers
- Team will be broken in to 3 pools of 9 teams each.
- Teams will be seeded based on their pool play standings.
- Records which are tied after pool play will be broken as follows:
1. Head-to Head
2. Margin of victory (13 points per game max)
3. Overall fewest points allowed
4. Most points scored overall
5. Flip a coin
- Tournament is DOUBLE elimination